5 Ways Microfiber Is Magical
Are janitors high tech? You might not think so, but professional cleaning is a science. One of the more exciting developments has been the introduction of microfiber in professional cleaning.
Microfiber has become a superstar of the professional cleaning world for good reason. Here are five ways cleaning with microfiber is almost magical.
- Holds up to 7x its weight: Microfiber is a special weave of synthetic fibers designed to trap a huge amount of moisture, dirt and allergens – up to seven times its weight!
- Static cling: When the strands of the synthetic fibers in microfiber rub together, they create a static charge. That charge, combined with the special surface area and curled ends of the strands, help capture dirt instead of just pushing it around.
- Earth friendly: Microfiber cloths can be used with up to 90% less cleaning solution than traditional janitorial cleaning tools such as rags or paper towels, keeping paper waste and additional water and chemical usage to a minimum.
- Gentle workhorse: High-quality commercial-grade microfiber cloths are incredibly durable, though not abrasive, and can be washed between 300 and 500 times – that’s a lot of cleaning!
- Banish bacteria: A lot of germs and gunk can spread around from area to area when traditional janitors use the same plain cotton rag to clean the bathroom, the break room, and your desk. A proper microfiber color-coding system such as the Coverall Color-Coding for Health® program eliminates cross-contamination and helps creates a clean and healthy workspace.
At Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System®, we test every part of the Coverall® Program to ensure our Franchised Business Owners have the most advanced tools available to clean your office or facility.
Find out more about the how Coverall Program has combined the best cleaning methods and tools to provide the ultimate in clean.
Coverall is one of the largest franchisors of commercial cleaning business in the world with a global network of over 8,000 Franchised Business Owners servicing more than 40,000 customers.