Coverall Celebrates National Hispanic Heritage Month
National Hispanic Heritage Month celebrates the people, history, culture and influence of Hispanic and Latino American citizens on the U.S. With ancestors who came from Spain, Mexico, the Caribbean and Central and South America, Hispanic Americans contribute to our nation and economy in many ways, from our government and military, to small business, industry, arts, music, food and education.
How can you take part? Check your local museums or libraries – many hold events and exhibits during this month-long observance to give people an opportunity to explore the Hispanic culture. A delicious way to celebrate is by enjoying authentic Spanish, Cuban, or other Latino-style food — a treat any time!
The 2010 US Census reports over 50.5 million people identified themselves as Hispanic or Latino.
- The 2010 US Census reports over 50.5 million people identified themselves as Hispanic or Latino.
- 3 million businesses in 2007 were Hispanic-owned.
- $350.7 billion dollars generated by Hispanic-owned business in 2007
Coverall is proud to have supported numerous people of Hispanic origin in starting a franchised business and becoming their own boss. Coverall’s mission is to promote economic growth and independence for a diverse group of business owners by providing franchised business ownership opportunities. Almost 40% of our Franchised Business Owners are Hispanic/Latino.
Coverall earns many awards and is recognized as a top franchiser for Hispanics and minorities:
- Top 50 Franchises for Minorities by World Franchising Network
- 7 Years in the 50 Top Franchises for Minorities by National Minority Franchising Initiative (NMFI)
- Ranked #4 in the Top 25 Franchises for Hispanics in 2011 by World Franchising Network
- Hispanic Executive Magazine named Coverall among “Five Franchise Superstars for Hispanics” in 2010
Please join Coverall in celebrating National Hispanic Heritage Month.
To learn more about Coverall’s Franchised Business Opportunities, please visit http://www.coverall.com/franchise-opportunities/
Coverall North America, Inc. and its Master Franchisees license and support more than 8,000 independently owned and operated franchised commercial cleaning businesses worldwide under the Coverall® name and System. Franchise offers made through prospectus only.
Kristi Williams is the Digital Marketing Coordinator for Coverall. Her background includes web design, programming and creative content. She enjoys reading, traveling and running marathons.