20 Things We’re Thankful For
Time to make a list and check it twice, and not for holiday gifts but for people, relationships, health, jobs and other things that bring a smile to our face. While we enjoy our Thanksgiving potluck at the Global Support Center and decorate our offices for the holidays, here are 20 things we’re thankful for this year:
- A fresh cup of coffee right before a meeting
- No accidents on the highway
- Place for your lunch in the fridge
- The CEO stopping by your office just to say hi.
- A day without technical glitches
- A restroom that smells fresh
- A microfiber towel within reach after a spill
- Your boss telling you, “Great job!”
- Enough change for the vending machine
- A microwave that heats up food the right way
- Everyone that’s present for a GoToMeeting
- Hard working team members across the country
- When people’s kids visit the office
- That person in finance who always says hello
- The clean and fresh smell of clean carpet
- A restroom with plenty of toilet paper
- Successfully completed projects during 4th quarter
- A forgotten chocolate bar in a drawerand most importantly,
- Our dedicated and diligent Franchised Business Owners
- Their fantastic customers
During the 4th quarter, it’s easy to get wrapped up in tasks, holiday planning and thinking of “What’s next” for the next year. While we do all that (and more), take a moment to thank those around you that support you during the year. Now eat some stuffing and get a second serving of turkey and enjoy your holidays!
Natalia Rex is the Digital Marketing Coordinator for Coverall. In 2012 she earned her Master of Arts degree in Communication. Her background includes instruction, social media, publication and visual arts.